At Louetta Family Medicine, we seek to provide compassionate, patient-centered care and treatment from early life to adolescence and throughout all phases of adulthood. Our mission is to create a warm and welcoming medical environment that recognizes the importance of primary care through education, clinical expertise, good communication and professionalism. Our providers are and will remain fully committed to becoming the trusted and dedicated healthcare advocates for all of those we have the opportunity to serve.
Our board certified providers are knowledgeable, experienced, and capable of offering a wide variety of well care services, medical diagnoses, and treatment options.
- Pediatric services including children’s well-child exams, immunizations, and sick visits for children ages 2 and up.
- Wellness care, annual checkups, and immunizations for men and women of all ages.
- Worker’s compensation evaluations and treatments for those injured on the job.
- Women’s Healthcare including family planning, contraception counseling, gynecology care, PAP smears, pelvic exams, breast exams, and treatment of the symptoms of menopause.
- Complete Physical Examinations for school, sports, camp, and pre-employment, including DOT and executive physicals.
- Evaluation and Management of Acute Conditions such as allergies and sinusitis, bronchitis, ear infections, sore throat, headache, sleep disorders, chest pain, abdominal pain, urinary tract infections, hemorrhoids, back pain, joint pain, tendonitis, and bursitis.
- Evaluation and Management of Chronic Illnesses such as arthritis, asthma, chronic lung disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, heart disease, high cholesterol, and osteoporosis.
- Evaluation and Management of Skin Conditions such as acne, cysts, infections, moles, rashes, and sun damage, including cancerous and pre-cancerous skin conditions.
- Physician monitored weight loss plans custom-tailored to your lifestyle, needs and goals.
We currently offer the following services in our practice . . .
We make referrals
If a patient is in need of a medical or surgical specialist with additional expertise in a specific area, we will gladly recommend a specialist physician and provide any necessary referrals.
If you are already a patient in our practice and are in need of a referral, please do not hesitate to call our office to further discuss your issues and concerns. Quality service and patient care is our top priority. We are always available to assist you!